Without your involvement this program cannot exist!
The UCHS Music Boosters, a non-profit organization under the umbrella of the UCHS Centurion Foundation, is a group of dedicated parents that support the UCHS Music Department and its performing ensembles through fundraising, chaperoning, and the volunteering of services. Their support is vital to the success of the program.
Goals for the Music Boosters
- Conduct fundraising events to cover the costs for competitions, coaches, equipment and extracurricular activities;
- Pay for teaching support for band, orchestra and color guard;
- Ensure that the students and teacher(s) are well cared for at each event;
- Communicate information about the music program to families, classmates, alumni and the UC community at large; and
- Plan extracurricular activities for the students and families to encourage a sense of community and to foster lasting friendships and memories.
The UCHS Music Boosters meet on the first Thursday of every month at 6:45 PM in the UCHS Music Room (208). Meeting dates and times can also be found on the calendar page. Sometimes meetings are designated as “Board Only,” and when this is the case, it will be noted on the calendar on a per-meeting basis.
If you are interested in any chaperoning or volunteering opportunities, please e-mail Sharon Joe-Hom at email@example.com.
If you are interested in donating to the UCHS Music Department, please e-mail Music Booster Treasurer, Bonnie MacRitchie, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need to submit an expenditure requisition, please fill in and submit the UCHSMB Expenditure Requisition Form BEFORE purchase and email to email@example.com along with documentation for authorization.
UCHS Music Booster Board 2013-2014
President – Noelle Pilkington
Vice President – Jennifer Hall
Treasurer – Bonnie MacRitchie
Secretary – Karen Newman
Communications – Sharon Joe-Hom
Uniforms – Ann Gibson
Colorguard Liaison – Linda Taylor
Orchestra Liaison – Pam Wing
eScrip Coordinator – Nancy Kern
Food Coordinators – Carol Goudie & Suzy Shamsky
Transportation Coordinator – Diane Voit
Equipment Manager – Randy Pilkington
Fundraising – Bonnie MacRitchie
Click here to view the Executive Committee Membership Roles and Responsibilities.